Sunday, September 28, 2008

New York City Relief

Last September Ken and I went with 4-H.I.M. to NY and served with New York City Relief. It was a huge blessing to get to love and serve the people of NY and NJ. This week Ken and I are going back to NY on an exploratory trip. We are believing God has a plan to start a similar ministry in OKC. This is a God sized vision. I look forward to seeing it materialize.

Amy and Willy at the soup bus.
Ken and Jeff at the Hope Center.
Here is part of our group in front of one of the Relief Bus.
The Harlem soup bus group

3 comments:

Insomnimaniac said...

I'm so excited for you guys and I'm confident that God will show you what it is that you're supposed to do! I will be praying for you and all those you touch.

Amy Newberry said...

Willy! that was his name! He was so much fun. I wish we were going to be there tomorrow (monday) so I could see him at the Brooklyn stop:(

I love that pic. He was a funny funny man!

I am so excited we are going back!!! come on Thursday...COME ON!!!!!

Taunda said...

I almost typed Willy! I'll go back and change it.