Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cooking Class

Madison and Draden spent the day at our house. What a full day it was too! The kids had a picnic lunch in the living room. The weather didn't cooperate for an outside picnic. I heard so much laughing that I don't think they noticed.


Here the kids are getting ready to make dinner for their families. Lasagna Yummmm!



We also made Mystery Cake for dessert. Draden and Madison each took theirs home, but we all sampled Beth and Hallie's cake. Much to our surprise we all liked it. When you see the kids ask them what the "Mystery" ingredient is. We are going to do cooking class at the Jenkins' abode every other week. Now to figure out how to top Mystery Cake...


3 comments:

Cissa said...

All I can say is....you rock! Draden had a blast. He was excited to tell me what the mystery ingredient was. But I'm not telling. You have to ask the kids!

deleise said...

What fun! I love cooking and so do my kids. Is the mystery ingredient prunes? I'll ask madison next week.

Taunda said...

Nope! I'm sure Madison will be happy to let you in on the mystery.